Just as important to a person’s well-being are social and recreational activities and opportunities to volunteer. A wide variety of activities means there is something for everyone.
Centres for Seniors Windsor, a charitable, not for profit organization, relies on the help of volunteers in every aspect of Centres life.
For anyone with spare time on their hands and a willingness to help others, the Centres can offer many volunteer opportunities.
Want to volunteer on a regular basis (daily, weekly, monthly, occasionally)? We may have a position just for you!
What you can expect:
- the satisfaction of knowing that you are helping someone
- the opportunity to share a special skill or talent
- the opportunity to meet new people and make new friends
- the opportunity to do as much, or as little, as you like
Call today. Our Volunteer Recruiter is looking forward to meeting you!
- Class Instructor/Leader (health & fitness / general, creative arts)
- Event Planning Committees (Project Committees, Standing Committees, Basic Computer Instructor)
- Special Events
- Intergenerational Reading Program
- Kitchen (food prep, clean up, grocery shop)
- Transportation Driver
- Seniors Connecting with Homebound Elderly (Phone Buddies, Friendly Visiting, Groceries / Banking)